2020 has been a wild ride so far, and we know first-hand that amidst the stress and uncertainty, carving out time for self-care is essential. Luckily, our experts at G. Grey salon in Bethlehem have developed protocols and policies that allow you to still enjoy the beautiful, relaxing services you love while also keeping you safe and healthy. Read on for what to expect at your next appointment, then book online.
View this post on Instagram
- The waiting area is closed for now, so please wait outside the salon until we give you a call when your stylist is ready.
- When you arrive, we’ll greet you verbally (no hugs, sadly) and ask you to sign a waiver, wash your hands, and you’ll be given a freshly cleaned cape to wear.
- Services are being offered in separate rooms so we have plenty of space to physically distance.
- Please wear a mask in the salon at all times, and leave your large bags at home—just bring what you need (keys, phone, payment).
- To get your favorite products, ask a team member and we’ll gladly grab your products from the retail section for you.
- Before your appointment, you can have a virtual consultation with your stylist.
- Please come alone, since we unfortunately don’t have enough space to accommodate guests.
- Facial waxing services are paused for now.
- If you are feeling sick at all before your appointment, we ask that you reschedule.
- We now have a sanitation fee of $5 per visit.
- Please cancel within 48-hours or your service will be charged in full.
We know the new normal will take a little while to get used to, and we’re so grateful for your patience and support. We love what we do, even in a pandemic, and we can’t wait to see you at our Aveda salon in Bethlehem, PA soon. Book your appointment here!