THE NEW NORMAL
In Caring For You
Things to Know:
- Shift Scheduling: We are operating in shifts (separate rooms) for your safety and cleaning in between each service. This will allow us to take one client at a time.
- Social Distancing: Our stations are spaced 6 feet apart to maintain distance between guests.
- Reschedule If Sick: If you are feeling ill, we ask that you reschedule your appointment. No one with a fever may enter the building.
- Verbal Greetings: We’ll greet you verbally (no hugs or handshakes). There will be no physical contact outside of the contact required to perform the service.
- No Facial Waxing: We will not be offering lip or chin facial waxing at this time.
- No Beverages: We will not be offering beverages at this time.
- No Magazines/Books: At this time, we have removed all magazines and books; as well as toys, games, and remotes to limit contact.
- Come Alone: Please come to your appointment alone. No extra guests or children at your appointment.
- Sanitization Fee: We will have a sanitization fee of $5 per visit.
- Cancellation Policy: We request a 48-hr cancellation or your service will be charged in full.
- Capes: Capes are washed between each guest, as always.
Before/Upon Entering The Salon:
- Wait Outside The Salon: Please wait outside of the salon until your appointment time. Your stylist will contact your cell phone when they are ready for you to come in.
- Wash Your Hands: Upon arrival, we ask that you use our antibacterial station to clean your hands.
- Waiver: Waiver must be signed upon arrival.
- Virtual Consultations: We will be offering virtual consultations for your appointment.
- Masks: Masks are mandatory for both our guests and staff during all interactions. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
- Retail Area: Touching retail will not be permitted. If you need something, ask one of our staff and we will gladly grab your product for you.
- No Large Handbags: Please bring only what you need: keys, phone, form of payment.